Monday, March 9, 2009

Early birthday


Sam can never wait to give me gifts, they always come right after he gets them. Today he gave me presents a day early before my birthday. This darling set of mouse cheese picks, a sweet little hummingbird brooch, and a bracelet with rows and rows of rhinestones. He does listen to my hints!

Last night I was searching around the internet for a hat rack, with no real interesting ones. Today after my Grandmother told me there was a blue vintage couch at an antique store (my ideal couch), my mother and I went over and instead of the couch, I found this perfect vintage green wooden hatrack! It has a lot of room, and will be so nice to hang all the hats I wear daily. I also got a great pair of vintage cat eye glasses with rhinestones. At the discovery thrift store I spotted this great set of 40s heads and had to get them at only $8, and a pink tissue box for $1.