Monday, April 13, 2009

Best jacket ever.


Today Sam and I went to Buffalo Exchange to trade in some things. He wanted some new pants and a cardigan, and while we did have pants success, cardigans seemed to be scarce there. There was some more vintage than usual there, cheap as always, and when I saw this matching dress and jacket I fell head over heals. It's so perfect, and fits like a glove, very flattering. And only $24! Well, since we traded, we only ended up paying $2 for two pairs of pants and this outfit, pretty good, and I cant wait to wear it. When we got home though I saw they left the little security pin on, which is a bit annoying since it happens often, but I'll just have it taken off. One of the employees there had on the best jacket I have ever seen. Some sort of elaborate band jacket, with tails! It was truly amazing, so now add "Elaborately decorated band jacket with tails" to my list of wanted items. A little gift shop had these chicken purses in the window, I adore them. I think if there was a fat cat purse I would love it more though.