Friday, February 26, 2010

Distractions...


Sorry I've been a little distracted lately, most of my free time is spent packing! Our house is pretty much boxed up, and it looks like we'll be moving later next week. While I'm um, in California. We'll see how that goes. But I am really looking forward to a little vacation, this photo is from mine and my mothers last trip to California, taken at the Hotel Del Coronado. Oh the endless sun, and light breezes. Actually on the beach it was pretty windy, but nice and warm. Mmmm, to not have to wear a coat.

So until then there probably won't be any outfit posts (I've been wearing this dress over and over, it's so comfy and easy!) although tomorrow I'm attending a wedding, so I'm sure I'll get some pictures there ;)

Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone, hope you have a nice weekend!

xoxo