Wednesday, February 3, 2010

California!


Ok, so in about a month my mother and I are going to California for a few days, actually our last day there will be my birthday, but thats irrelevant at the moment.
Whenever we go somewhere we just go and stumble upon places to eat and shop, but never really plan anything. Which was all good and well until we went to New York a few winters ago, and got back home only to find the Chanel Exhibit was going on at the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art while we were there, and we missed it! Boo.

So I am asking my wonderful readers for a little advice or suggestions on what to do/see/eat/shop while in sunny California. We'll be in Del Mar and Laguna Beach (yeah, that Laguna Beach) and hopefully Long Beach to visit 4th st, which I am told is a vintage heaven. So anything in or around those areas would be much appreciated :)

xoxo