Monday, November 15, 2010

Xtabay Vintage

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today I visited Xtabay Vintage, a fabulous vintage store in Portland. The decor alone is work going to see, but of course, they have a wonderful selection of clothing and accessories. I tried on some really pretty 40s dresses, one had little books on it! Will a cute librarian please go buy that?
In the end I fell in love with this huge white Christian Dior hat. I'm wearing it right now actually, seeing as I can't wear it outside right now in the rain.
Liz, the owner of the shop was very helpful and fun to chat with, I had actually planned on going to her store for my wedding dress before I found mine, as they specialize in formals and weddings. I didn't really let myself look at the wall of fluffy tulles and silks, I just new I would fall in love with something and have nowhere to wear it. More of my friends need to get married so I can wear pretty dresses...

Silly them, not getting married.

They also have beautiful suits, coats, perfumes, hats, purses, shoes, lingerie, and jewelry of course! So if you are in town make sure and stop by, say hello to all the pretty dresses for me!