Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Edge of Love

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I watched The Edge of Love about a year ago, having totally different expectations for it than what it was. To be blunt I didn't like the film, but it had great, realistic style inspiration. The only story aspect from the film I liked was the friendship between the two main characters, which reminded me of Twila Jean and myself, and of course, the way they dressed was quite similar to our style, if not something we aspire to.
In my last post a few people commented on how Twila and I looked like we were in The Edge of Love, which we took as a nice compliment, and I had to show this candid snapped of us when we arrived in Astoria the other day, it pretty much sums up our friendship: loads of giggles.
Photobucket