Sunday, July 17, 2011

Awesome travel toiletries. Yes, toiletries.

Photobucket

Last year I fond this fantastic little "Celebrity" travel toiletry kit at a yard sale for, oh, ten cents.

It's ok, you can be jealous.

I'm excited to get to use it on a two week roadtrip with my aunt, uncle, and four girl cousins.

It came with three bottles, two jars, one soap case, brush/comb, and pair of matching slippers.

Slippers!!!!

Photobucket
Makeup and toothbrush in the back pouch, shampoo, body wash, cleanser, deodorant, tinted moisturizer, and concealer in the containers. 
Photobucket
Headscarf, brush, and pouch of bobby pins in the other pouch. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Am I the only one amazed with this comb brush? Or...crush. 

Photobucket
Unfortunately I think I'll have to leave the slippers behind, as there's no room, and the soapdish spot has been replaced by deodorant. 
Photobucket

And there is proof that the past had cooler everyday things than now. At least what you can get for ten cents...