Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Elementary my dear Watson...


Today I guess I'm channeling Sherlock Holmes. I feel the look is not quite complete without a pipe though...

This morning I headed over to Twila Jean's for a great day of cookie making and laughing at things children say. The weather was so nice we even got to walk to the grocery market :)

In the evening Sam swept me away to Portland, where we window shopped at Pioneer Place (J. Crew had an AMAZING pair of navy, side zip, cigarette pants, so perfect). For dinner we ate at our favorite restaurant Henrey's Tavern built in the old Weinhard brewery.
After, we stopped by Powell's Books to get the second book in a series I'm reading The Mysterious Benedict Society. Can't wait to get started on it!

Incase you're wondering that neon light picture is me standing in front of the crazy awesome Louis Vuitton window display.

Last but not least we went to the photobooth at the Ace Hotel where I made sure Sam did not make the same face as last time.

:)

1960s trench-Garage sale

Pendleton scarf-The Urban Eccentric

Hat-Hand me down from Sams dad

Boots-Millie B Vintage on Etsy