Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Um, you still have your hat on..."


After getting home from work, changing into pajamas (pink striped ones!) and starting dinner, Sam looks at me and says "Um, you still have your hat on."

I need to post more pictures of where my inspiration for each outfit comes from, because usually something sets off a spark and I attempt to emulate it. So after looking through back issues of fashion magazines this weekend I wanted nothing more than to search through my closet for something that looked like it came from last years Prada or Kate Spade campaign.




Haha! Sam just walked over and took the hat off of my head. I probably would have gone to sleep with it on.

Jacket and gloves-Thrifted, changed the buttons and monogramed it.

Skirt and shoes-Buffalo Exchange.

Socks-Target

Pin-The Urban Eccentric

Necklace-Estate sale

Hat-Discovery shop