Thursday, October 7, 2010

Estate sale finds!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This morning I went with my grandma and Tia to a few estate sales around town, and found some great stuff! At one sale, a picnic basket full of pretty turquoise and pink plastic dishes (which just happens to be the colors of my kitchen), a doctors bag-ish briefcase that once belonged to a preacher, and some lovely little vintage hand towels. Including one that has my initials! How weird is that? Technically the "C" should be in the middle, but still, having all three initials there is pretty awesome.

At the second sale I found a vintage Christmas bath mat, a beautiful plaid wool blanket, and a brand new pack of 60s Christmas wrapping paper!

After estate sales I went withTwila Jean to The Red Light, where I found a funny little horse tie, girl scout tie, and best of all, a 1950s sequins costume. Not quite sure what to call it. Bodysuit? Leotard? Whatever, it's amazing :)