Monday, July 13, 2009

It's gonna be a crazy week.

Photobucket

I had planned on a post today about the antique show this weekend, but today my mother, cousin Ruth and I ran on wedding errands, and when I got home I became engrossed in a slacks pattern from 1933. On the bright side they turned out really cool!

Speaking of vintage sewing, the more than lovely Casey has featured an interview with me on her blog! Since her blog was one of first I started reading, and inspired me to start this one I was more than honored she asked to do an interview. She's always such a doll whenever I talk to her and her sewing posts are very inspiring.

Here is a photo in front of our wedding venue. Cool huh? We went there today to do some last minute layout planning, and it's always prettier every time I go.

Dress: The Urban Eccentric

Caplet: Portland Antique Expo.

Hat: Buffalo Exchange.

Shoes: Retro Renegade Vintage

Purse: Ross