Sunday, July 12, 2009

New pictures!

Photobucket
Friday my mother in law to be, Lisa, threw me a lovely bridal shower with the help of her fantastic friends. She wanted to have some pictures of me for guests to look at so a few weeks ago we did a photo shoot on a perfect warm evening. Needless to say the shower turned out wonderful, as did the photos!
In the above photos I'm wearing a pink novelty playsuit with matching open front skirt from the 1940s. I got it at work in the winter and couldn't wait to wear it!
Photobucket
When searching for a fresh backdrop for this outfit the local post office popped into my mind. I spend so much time there, I may as well have some nice photos! It is a really cool post office, it's old and has giant pillars in the front and carved moldings.
I bought this black strapless dress in Encinitas California back in October, and the pink petticoat underneath made the entire outfit. Sweetheart necklines are my favorite, but they are difficult to find (unless I wanted 80s prom dresses...I don't.)
Photobucket
This silk dress is another one from work, I love the shape so much, I wish I could have more like it in cotton.

I'd love to tell you that you can see lots more on my flickr, but they tell me I am up to my monthly limit. And I considered getting a pro account, but I can think of many more things I want to spend money on right now, so more photos next month, or if I cave and pay the fee sooner :)

Meanwhile you can see all the photos in this slideshow, and if you need any sent to you, feel free to ask :)