Monday, December 14, 2009

Cherries and feathers.


I want this dress in about a dozen colors and prints. I bought it for my shop last week, but could not let it go. It has a very 40s look and feel, but is actually from the 80s, so it's not as fragile as something authentic, but still cute! And it really goes perfectly with my 30s/40s feather topper, I mean, how awesome is this hat? It has wings, but no full birds, I would just love a red bird hat! This is the same hat I wore for these photobooth pictures. In order to wear the dress in winter I paired it with red tights (they look orange in the closeup, but thats just the sun), and my red cape. It was icy on the roads though, and I nearly fell on the ice on my way to work, ever so ungracefully.

Dress-Buffalo Exchange.

Tights-Target.

Gloves-Estate sale.

Hat-The Urban Eccentric.

Shoes-Nordstrom Rack.