Sunday, December 13, 2009

Style challenge


Last week I was asked if I wanted to participate in a style challenge for fashion bloggers: To turn off the heater for a day and bundle up in something stylish yet warm. I tried to think of some amazing outfit, to be cute and comfortable, but in the end I figured I'd just stay in what I lounge in everyday, it's very warm and although not glamorous, still has a hint of character. So here are my layers:

Long sleeve t-shirt

Cashmere sweater

Cotton leggings

Socks

Slippers

Pendleton wool robe

1960s fur hood

As you can see I have the most fun with the hood. Anything with little pom-poms is fun :)

I spent the day knitting a scarf for Sam and working on a new look for my blog (not in love with this one, so stay tuned while I work on it!) before doing some Christmas shopping.

I would LOVE to see what you did to stay warm this weekend, be it outerwear or loungewear, so send me pictures at solanahraquel@gmail.com and I'll post them here this week!