Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shoes!




Today my mother and I went shopping downtown Portland (yeah, it was super busy) in search for shoes. I got some money for Christmas and decided to spend it on new shoes, since I rarely buy any other than those from thrift stores, which are great but...always of the practical nature. So I tried on some really fun styles, and some pretty but practical ones too but nothing was perfect. There was even a pair of beautiful Chie Mihara peep toes on super sale ($75 down from $350) I would have bought but the heel was white and in this climate thats a bit unpractical. And the black ones pictured are by Burberry, marked half off from $1,000. I think those will be the most expensive shoes ever on my feet, and perhaps the one of the most uncomfortable. The red shoes are just fun :)