Sunday, January 31, 2010

1940s Sunday






I know the second photo has me totally out of focus, but the timer went off just as I saw Sam walking out the door offering to help me. So here's how I look whenever I see him :)

Last night I went through my jewelry collection and got rid of a bunch of stuff I've never worn, or never will again, and put all the pieces I want to regularly wear in one easily accessible place. Hopefully this will drive me to wear jewelry more since I love what I have but never think to incorporate it into everyday outfits! Which is just silly to have something and not use it.

Sweater-Flashbacks vinatge, Encinitas, CA

Collar-Estate sale yesterday!

1940s suit skirt-Gift from aunt

1940s navy hat and shoes-The Urban Eccentric

1940s bakelite bird (Betty)-gift from Sam