Monday, August 9, 2010

Clark County Fair 4H

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by Ruth

This afternoon I went with my brother and nephew, and the Pink House family to The Clark County Fair. First we visited the animals and crafts portion, and later the carnival portion, those photos will be another post tomorrow.
My favorite part as you can probably see were the bunnies, they are so fluffy! Among them angora rabbits, which I love, they are so fluffy you can only see a bit of ear and their tiny pink nose. And an amazing bunny with mutton chops, Sam named Buttonchops (bunny/muttonchops).
There were cows, llamas, a giant pig (it's snout was as big as my head), and some really beautiful birds. I had no idea pigeons could look so exotic!
And even though I run screaming at the sight of a little bee, we visited the bee booth where there was the "American Honey Queen" (so
Pushing Daisies), and Ruth and I did the bee wiggle dance.

Dress-
Antique Expo

Hat-
Forever 21

Shoes-Thrifted

Purse-
Urban Eccentric Vintage