Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday morning

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday morning I joined Julie for a little estate sale hunting. We went to one in a pretty apartment, that from the description sounded promising, but turned out to be a bust. I did get a nice laptop case thought, even thought it was overpriced for an estate sale (everything was), but It was just what I've been looking for :)

After that we found a great sale held by a couple of girls who were cleaning out their closets, including a lot of great vintage. There were a few things I wanted, but as soon as I saw these Chie Miharas, it was love at first sight. They are still in the box, never worn, even have extra heel tabs. I've been wanting a pair of Chie Miharas for a couple of years, but even on sale they are out of my price range. These were only $50. Yeah, it would have been wrong not to get them.