Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ikea

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's been pretty hot here this week, at least for us NorthWesterners. So since a lot of people here don't have AC, they flock to movie theaters, target, or the beach.

Sam and I just hang out at Ikea.

Mostly because it's not hot, there are couches, we get decorating ideas but are not tempted to buy anything, and there's endless hilarious people watching.

Oh, and there are numerous sets for cheesy picture taking.

Aaaaanndd, I have now decided that when I have a house, the walls of my kitchen will be pink, which will be an amazing backdrop for my blue appliances. I need a house!

Dress-Gift from mother

Necklace-A gift from my husband on our honeymoon

Learn how to tie the silk scarf here (it's the third version shown).