Monday, August 23, 2010

Silly you, um, I mean me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A while ago on Calivintage, Erin did a post on her photo outtakes, which were pretty hilarious to see, and made her just a bit more real and relatable.
I'm sure most bloggers are with me when I say I take A LOT of photos for one blog post. The average is around forty.

Forty photos for one blog post that has two to four pictures. As a result, there are often some funny pictures that never see the light of day. But those are junk.

These are photos Sam, Ruth or Twila Jean took, for when I have a human photographer and not a tripod, I tend to be cheesy. Actually the fourth one is me telling Sam to hurry up and take the picture.

So hope you enjoy the few I dug up, in the future I won't toss them all in the trash and do another silly post ;)

xoxo