Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My grandma in the 1950s and then some

Photobucket
Taken in 1949, look at that romper! And those shoes!
Photobucket
Grandma and some friends in the slammer
Photobucket
Here she is with her friend, I love their outfits, especially my grandmas jeans.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My grandma told me that this was taken on the way back from the Seattle worlds fair, at Multnomah Falls. I love this photo so much because she's wearing red keds, to match her red dress, and a darling red headband. I am now on a mission to recreate the look, just need all of the above!

Hope you enjoyed these photos, you can see my first post on my grandma with more photos here. Next time I do a family photo post it will be of photos from the 1930s of various family members, there's some really cute ones!