Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dress swap!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos taken by Lulu of Camera Bandit

You know what's more fun than reading your favorite blogs, and drooling over the outfits? Getting to wear the outfits those darling gals wear!

This dress is not my own, it's on loan from the ever sweet Quincy of Q's Daydream. If you haven't visited her blog yet, you must. It's one of my few daily reads, and the photos she posts of herself and her darling outfits are so inspiring!

We are also growing our hair out at the same time. Hair growing binds girls like no other!

Anyway, I LOVE this dress, it's a perfect condition late 30s, early 40s rayon number with a perfect collar and, my favorite, button closure on the side. There's just something so charming and delicate about button closures.

I accessorized with a rose topper, pink belt, and little rhinestone sparrow pin.

Thanks Quincy for lending me such a great dress!