Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mamas wedding!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today my mom got married!

(insert Arrested Development quote here)

The wedding was held at the same place Sam and I got married. It's a perfect wedding venue :)

My mother of course looked stunning, and we are so happy to officially welcome her new husband into our family.

It was a perfect day for a wedding, we have been lucky to have such sunny weather last well into September. But of course it's never too hot for all the guys to wear awesome suits ;)

But my heels did keep getting stuck ing the grass, hehe.

My dress-Fab Gabs

Hat and shoes-Thrifted

Jade necklace-A gift from Sam on our honeymoon in San Francisco