Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kitty purse and boots! (haha, get it?)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, first, kitty purse.

I've been searching all over for a decent cat purse, especially after Nicole posted about her amazing crocheted poodle purse. I thought "hey, I can just crochet my own cat purse. Oh wait. I can't crochet."

So that was the end of that.

Until I remembered Julie had given me a couple of darling vintage kitty pillow cases, yet to be made into pillows. Some pillow fluff, a lining, and a zipper later, kitty purse!

I love that he kind of looks like a stuffed animal. Very cuddly.

The boots are something I've been very excited about getting for weeks. I've worn them before, but the soles were really thick and kept falling off, and just a little too 70s for my wardrobe. So I took them to JDs Shoe Repair and they made them perfect! I got them from the cobblers and put them right on :)

The rest of the day was awesome, I went to lunch and shopping with grandma, lunch #2 and Anthropologie with Sam, and now relaxing at home :)

Dress and boots-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Sweater-Handmade by me using this pattern

Hat-Handmade by me

Kitty necklace-Magic Beans and Vintage Things