Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Butter and baby hands

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today after covering for my boss for a couple of hours (felt like 20 minutes) my friend Ian and I went to the grocery store for ingredients to make scones and mojitos. The grocery store is always an interesting place, full of um....interesting people. But we got through without too many odd looks for me wearing a dress, as the usual attire is dirty pajamas. I guess I'll never fit in at the grocery store. Thank goodness. We also found other peoples grocery lists, one was I think from a crazy cat lady :)

Ian's car has a very interesting quirk, and that is that he once found a vintage baby arm in the dirt, and uses it as car decor. I think it's holding the windshield up!

When we got home we made goodies, and met Sam and our friend Caitlin to watch Wipe Out, top notch entertainment! And we made scones. Well, Ian made scones, while I stepped on bubble wrap.

On another note, I got a new lens for my camera today in the mail! Yay! I feel so much more complete. Now I can use my camera again!