Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My summer closet

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hate closet doors. I really, really do. For one thing, I can never shut them. But mainly I love my closet to be open. After all, I have some totally awesome clothes (not going to be modest here), so why would I want to shut them all away?
I rotate me wardrobe eight times a year. That might seem like a lot, but you have no idea how much clothing I actually have. It's packed tight under the bed, in a full sized chest in the living room, in suitcases stacked behind our pink chair, in storage at my mothers, and in my grandmas extra closets. So to make sure everyone gets their turn, I switch it up for spring summer, summer, summer fall, fall, fall winter, etc.
In my current closet I had to narrow down the dresses to 35. Yes, I can go over a month without wearing the same thing twice. The rest wouldn't fit! Speaking of wouldn't fit, once I hung up all my dresses there was no room for my poor little skirt rack (with some swimsuits and rompers). So I had to bring it out into the room, which honestly I love, it feels like shopping every morning when I get dressed ;)
So there you go, my summer closet, now I will just sit and wait for the sun to come out....