Monday, June 21, 2010

Cakes, pies, and tattoos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday my aunt invited me over to make a big batch of pie crusts with her and my cousins. Since it was going to be fathers day the next day, Pearl (the one in the black shirt) made her papa a Boston cream pie, and Ruth (the oldest) made a chocolate meringue pie, both turned out beautifully. As you can see baby Dottie also helped out :)
After we finished everyone piled into the car with the Boston cream pie, and we headed to Portland to surprise my uncle at work at Deluxe Tattoo. The girls always get temporary tattoos, and this time they colored them in, which was pretty cute. You can see more on that subject in a post I did here. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!