Monday, June 21, 2010

Rainy day wedding

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday afternoon Twila Jean and I attended a wedding, we had some much needed time together! As you can see I didn't take tons of pictures, it was a little rainy out, but someone was nice enough to take our picture, when we tried to do it ourselves, it failed pretty bad. We ended up sitting with some fun people during the reception, so laughs all around.
Oh and the dress code was black clothing, so Twila and I looked alike yet again, it somehow always happens, but at least this time it was kind of unavoidable :)

Dress-Beach Picnic Dress in After Dark, compliments of ModCloth

Hat and gloves-Thrifted

Birdie pin-Gift from my mother, from Decades Vintage

Locket-Gift from my boss, from Urban Eccentric Vintage