Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lilli Ann suit

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Studio courtesy of Urban Eccentric Vintage

So first off, what do you think of the set? I've been searching for a good, well lit place to take non-eventful outfit photos, and this place is warm and dry :) We just stared using professional lighting and everything for an Etsy shop at work, I'm loving playing with it!

This suit was given to me by my mother, after years of admiring it when she wore it. It's a lighter fabric, probably more like a cotton spring suit, but no matter! It's works for winter too :)

That hat reminds me of The Duchess only on a smaller scale ;) I think if I had one of her hats I might knock people over.

And of course, Mr. Beaumont was along for the ride today, I think he adds a bit of excitement to any outfit, no matter how prim and proper ;)

Lilli Ann suit: Gift from mother

Hat and brooch-Urban Eccentric Vintage