Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Holy cat lady Batman!"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by Sam

So I kind of think this is going to be cat week here since I have another new cat sweater to show you guys this weekend.

Ok, well, every week is cat week, lets not lie to ourselves.

Cassie Stephens sent me this adorable kitty belt (it's reversible too!), and right away it reminded me of Batmans bat belt. Only a cat.

Then I thought "duh, Catwoman."

So there you go, if Catwoman sat around drinking tea and knitting, she would totally wear this. Or maybe her less badass little sister would wear it. Kittywoman.

I am Kittywoman.

Also I've never really shown off this sweater well enough, I got it in September and am just now posting the little kitten details. I love how juvenile it is, even has kittens on the buttons!

And the socks my mama got me for Valentines day, such cute kitty love!

Dress-Red Light

Cardigan-Tea With Gladys Vintage

Belt-Courtesy of Cassie Stephens, just ask for a custom kitty belt, she's a dream to work with!

Shoes-Gianni Bini, from Urban Eccentric Vintage

Socks-Gift from my mother