Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Work"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by Twila Jean
Sometimes I might have too much fun at work. When Twila Jean and her kidlets visit, we play in the dress up box, gawk at new merchandise, and take lots of pictures.

That particular day I wore one of my favorite 50s dresses, it's one of those you see online that are always absurdly expensive, but I think I got it for...$24? Maybe less, either way, it was a steal. And I just got this belt and couldn't wait to wear it, though I think it would look better with something with a nice drape and flow.

Those last three pictures capture batman (Margaux) defeating the bad guy (me). Hehehe.

Dress-Red Light

Belt-Magpie

Shoes-Nordstrom Rack

Gloves-Estate sale (cut the fingers off after I wore through them)