Thursday, February 10, 2011

Northwest girl, circa 1954

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by Ruth

As much as I love my tailored suits, and peep toe pumps, I'm still a northwest girl at heart. I love my Pendletons, would eat salmon every day if I could, and am one of those crazy people who love the rain ;)

Today I went with my grandma to the outlet store at the Pendleton woolen mills, and was kicking myself for not bringing my camera! The mills were built in 1912 and have become so beautiful with age. Today there was a thick blanket of fog all around, it was so picturesque. Hopefully next time I'll bring my camera!

We also stopped at a yard sale, where I found this fantastic thermos set, with the bag, two thermoses, and a sandwich box for only $1! I've always coveted them, but they're either missing pieces, damaged, or way too expensive. Lucky day!

Flannel lined jeans-Meow

Pendleton 49er and 1950s sweater-Red Light

Shoes-A gift from my mother

Socks-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Bandanna-Estate sale