Tuesday, February 22, 2011

McCalls Pattern magazine, spring 1960

Photobucket
My grandma picked this pattern magazine up for me at an estate sale and I've been coveting all the glorious spring fashions. They remind me so much of Nicole, and I love how crisp everything looks. Especially the tiered dress, I see ones like it now but the tiers have drooped, a little starch and patience with an iron can fix that though! I think this spring I will starch and iron my full skirted dresses, they get a little forgotten when it comes to ironing, but I love the way these look. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image 1 pattern #5315, 2 #5311, 3 #5288, 4 #5326, 5 #5295, 6 #5324, 7 #5313, 8 #5293

And the winner of the Giveaway is Nelly_farran-lee! Email me at solanahraquel@gmail.com within a week and I'll give you the details :)

Thank you everyone for entering!