Thursday, April 7, 2011

Channeling Diane

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have a soft spot for 70s fashions, they're generally very flattering, fun, and when done right, chic. Most things to come out of that era however, are made of polyester, a fabric I just can't wear. Luckily my favorite designer of the decade, Diane Von Furstenberg is still going strong, even re-releasing some of her prints and designs in a "vintage" line. This is one of those dresses, and my favorite out of the three currently in my closet.
And of course, I had to add some huge rose colored glasses I got at an estate sale, even though they don't really go with my normal 40s and 50s style, I love them just the same :)

Dress-Diane Von Furstenberg

Tights-Macys

Shoes-Chie Mihara

Jade necklace-A gift from Sam on our honeymoon, Chinatown, San Francisco

Sunglasses-Estate Sale