Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's old is new again

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to bangs!

I feel more like myself now. I'm keeping them longer this time, more Chuck and less Bettie.

Also, something I don't think I've ever mentioned before, bloomers! I wear them every day with skirts or dresses, you never know when a gust of wind will attack, so they're good to have. I've seen way too many knickers on girls who don't know how to wear a dress, better safe than sorry!

Later edit: I had a feeling some people would overanalyze my words, perhaps this is the reason I am a quiet person when I'm not behind a computer? I did not mean to offend anyone, when I say "don't know how to wear a skirt" I mean sitting with legs spread open, bouncing up stairs to the point where skirts spring up, revealing everything, things like that. These, and more, are all situations I've unintentionally seen, and I like to learn from mine, and other people's mishaps. So I started wearing bloomers for modesty's sake. Some people wear shorts, shapewear, slips, or are simply just self aware and careful, but at work I'm kneeling down, climbing up ladders, sitting on stools, and don't want to accidentally show a customer anything other than my knees. Bloomers are a security, one less thing to worry about, so I wear them. Do I think people who don't wear bloomers are less stylish or modest? Of course not. I simply mentioned them because I know a lot of girls have issues with wearing dresses because there can be little mishaps, and mannerisms you have to get used to. I thought it might help someone know that you can still wear a dress and not have to worry about silly little things. Thats all.

Photobucket

Dress, shoes, socks, and petticoat-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Bloomers-The Red Light

Hat-don't remember, it's ooolllld.