Sunday, April 10, 2011

Twin Peaks

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Twin Peaks is on Netflix streaming!

Sam and I spent Saturday watching some of the first season. We were introduced to it by my brother a couple of winters ago, and when you watch it with him, you get the inside scoop on everything :)

I guess I could best describe it as a quirky show, about a small northwest logging town (woooo! represent!), which is struck with the murder of a young high school girl. The investigation uncovers loads of small town secrets, backwards talking dreams, and endless coffee and doughnuts.

So if you haven't seen it, give it a try, if you have, then I'm sure you won't mind watching it again ;)

All screen stills from In Twin Peaks

Here's a pic of me and my brother at one of the locations of the show. No dead bodies though.
Photobucket