Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday stroll

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturdays Sam and I both have the day off from work, so we usually stay home, or stay around town, at least while it's still dreary out. This weekend I had to get some fresh air, so we went for a walk in a nearby neighborhood that has lots of nice old houses, and big mossy trees. We met some new kitties, saw lots of flowers, and I pouted when I saw an old bungalo for sale that advertised "Newly remodeled!"

We also stopped by our old alley and took some pics, I miss that backdrop so much! It was perfect.

This is what I've been wearing a lot lately, it's that time of year where I'm uninspired to make much of an effort. Black cigarette pants and a striped shirt are something I know looks good and I don't have to think about it. And for the winter chill still in the air I added one of Sam's jackets and a hat I just got, which is luckily too small for Sam so he can't steal it ;)

Also, a candid set of me attempting to sit on a wall. Or rather "pictures of me falling into strangers yards". (We laughed for quite a bit, hehe)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blouse-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Pants-Thrifted

Shoes-Ferragamo, thrifted

Hat-Donegal Handwoven, via Urban Eccentric Vintage

Jacket-Sam's