Sunday, September 13, 2009

Don't wear your Swirl when it's windy...


Today Sam and I took a little trip to Portland to go to Kenny and Zukes. There he is waiting out on the sidewalk for table, that place is always busy. After eating we went to Magpie Vintage for about 10 minutes before the parking meter ran out, so not enough time to really look. He did however buy a fantastic pair of wire frames, I think from the 20s or 30s but I'm not sure. He looks so dapper. It seems the whole wearing glasses without lenses thing has rubbed off on him ;)

I found this darling Swirl dress at work yesterday and snatched it right up, the color is so vibrant and it looks great with my orange sweater, for when it eventually gets cooler. It only has one side pocket though, and one thing I love about my two other Swirls is that they have two nice big patch pockets on the front. I'll manage I suppose ;)

Dress, shoes, and purse: The Urban Eccentric

Sunglasses: Chanel (yes, they are real) Buffalo Exchange.

Necklace: Gift from Sam.