Thursday, March 31, 2011

You can leave your hat on

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember that song? I loved it when I was little, though I really had no idea what it was about. Tehehe.

That top picture is my fave, I've had that concept in the back of my head since I started Vixen Vintage, and never go around to it. I mentioned it to Lara, and she said "let's do it!"

I think this is my favorite set so far we've done, I mean, it features my favorite accessory! My facebook peeps might remember a picture I posted a while ago of a studio set up in my teeny living room. Well, this is the result! I still can't believe these were taken in my house, Lara does wonders!

Hope you enjoy, and have a nice weekend!

All photos by Lara Blair

Polka dot dress-Fab Gabs

Pink dress-Buffalo Exchange

Red dress-Urban Eccentric Vintage