Saturday, March 6, 2010

California day 1: Long Beach!








This morning we left sunny Portland for rainy California, and headed straight to Long Beach! After so many of you insisted we go to 4th st we were pretty excited to get there. We went to about four or five vintage clothing shops, but these three were my favorites, I found something wonderful at each one. And the owner of Liberty reads Vixen Vintage! How cool is that? We took some photos together but they turned out a bit blurry :( But I'll post one on my Facebook though if Bridget is reading this!
At The Vintage Collective I found an adorable bed jacket with kittens on it, but the shape was awful on me so I didn't end up buying it, even though it was too cute!
I'm sure I'll come back to 4th st again, the stores had great selections, great prices, and the owners/employees were really nice and helpful. I just hope to come back on a bright and sunny day ;)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!