Saturday, March 27, 2010

So I kind of have a lot of clothes.

Photobucket
Like I have to tell you that.

It took about five hours to sort, fold, and hang my entire wardrobe. For realsies. Actually there's some at my mothers, and my grandmothers, so MOST of my wardrobe. I dumped everything out on our living room floor, and tried to take pictures, but they came out pretty awful. So you'll just have to take my word for it when I say I was halfway up to my knees in vintage. I'm quite satisfied with the way the closet turned out, now I can wear real outfits again! The next challenge will be where to take outfit pictures in a little apartment. Hmmmmm...

The clothes that are not in my closet are for the other three seasons, packed away under the bed and in a giant antique chest. Next up: Hats!!!

And for those of you living in Australia, check out the latest issue of Peppermint Magazine! I'm featured!