Monday, March 22, 2010

Click-clack.





I don't know why, but I love the sound of heels on a wood floor in an empty room. It's slightly creepy and just a tad bit exciting.
Today I cleaned out our bedroom completely, scrubbed the icky mold from the walls, and threw out the little bits and bobs that succumbed to it. Now it's empty, with a cold dank feeling and echo with every step and sound.
But good news is, we're going to start moving tomorrow! Yayyyy! Honestly I think I enjoy moving a bit. I get to really look through all the stuff I have and narrow it down to just the good stuff. And then unpack and find a new place for everything, it's one of those odd things I love doing, like sorting socks, or dusting shelves.

So this week may be a little sparse on Vixen Vintage, since I'm not sure how we'll be as far as internet is concerned, but I'll try and post pictures as often as I can!

Little note: This is my version of sweat pants and tennis shoes, because I don't own any! No temptation for that kind of thing if I don't have that kind of thing. I've found this little cotton 30s dress to be comfortable, easy to wear, and acceptable for running errands.

Ooooo, I'm so excited!!!