Thursday, April 22, 2010

1930s dress for sale

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A lot of readers asked if I would be making any 30s dresses to sell, so I went ahead and made one with some fabric I had lying around. It's a pretty little print with yellow roses, a very thin and light fabric, I think it's a cotton blend, but it's very cool :)

It's trimmed in cotton eyelet lace, and has mother of pearl button detail. The side closes with buttons and button holes like this one, all hand finished. I think it will need a belt to make sure the side closure lies right, I always have to wear one with my side button dresses. If this one proves popular I'll make another one in heavier cotton, and hopefully draft the pattern to make it in a larger size.

If you would like to buy the dress, or have any questions just email me at solanahraquel@gmail.com

Measurements

Bust-36" (91.5 cm)

Waist-27" (68.5 cm)

Hips-38" (96.5 cm)

Bodice length-16.5" (41.5 cm)

skirt length-26" (66 cm)

Shoulders-15.5" (39.5 cm)

Price: SOLD!

Shipping: U.S.A. $6.00, Everywhere else email me for quote.