Friday, April 23, 2010

The Royal Tenenbaums

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't tell you enough how much I love this film. It's just perfection, in every way. The Royal Tenenbaums has just enough of everything, and the main female character Margot (played by Gwyneth Paltrow) makes me want to wear tennis dresses with mink coats, and smoke in a clawfoot tub. All of the character are so individual, with a slightly eccentric style, and generally wear the same thing throughout the whole thing. It makes me wonder what my "uniform" would be if I were portrayed in such a way, perhaps next week I'll gather all the items I use/wear more than anything else and share them with you, however unglamorous they may be :)
If you haven't see the film you MUST, even if just for the visual feast. The pictures above are some of my favorite moments, although there are so many more!

All images from here