Sunday, May 24, 2009

Miss Ruby!


Today at work I was delighted that Miss Ruby Lamour came to see me! I was so happy to meet not only a reader in person, but also someone who has knockout style. Of course this was the first time in months I was wearing jeans (bad style day), so now I have learned my lesson and all denim is packed away, away from bad style day temptations. Ruby however looked so adorable, as soon as she walked in I wanted her whole outfit, we're both particularly fond of shirtdresses right now. We talked of hats, pin up modeling, and earrings, I only wish I could have skipped work to go have tea with her. Another time though.
It was fantastic meeting someone I had talked to through blogs and flicker, kind of like a little daydream coming true. Oh, and don't forget to check out her Flickr photostream full of amazing vintage inspired and inspiring photos.