Friday, May 22, 2009

New seamed stockings.


Yesterday my mother and I went to the mall to find her some shoes. There were some pretty bad potato sack dresses there (you know the ones) but I did remember to look for seamed stockings at Nordstrom, thanks so a recommendation from Stocking Vixen when I asked her about seamed stockings under $10. I really like them even though they don't have the cuban heel, and the "seam" is actually stitching up the back. But they work work for me! Plus they were on sale for $8, and they stay up on their own, which is good because my garter belt is sadly lacking function. I want to go back and get another pair or two as long as they're on sale.
I originally went there looking for a new red lipstick, with no luck. My favorite right now is Chanel's "Red Velvet", which someone gave to me, but as it is $30 I was trying to search for a more affordable version. It seems as though it is $30 for a reason....

The dress is from FancyWork, and I got it for only $15! Not sure why it was so cheap, all it has is a little light mark I think will come out. But it looks so 1940s pin up I just had to get it.