Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fox Hunt


Today was a wonderful crisp autumn day, perfect for a fox hunt sweater vest! I got this vest a while back and have been waiting for a good day to wear it, it has doggies on it!
My yarn from Knit Picks came today! I'm so excited, I'm going to knit this sweater, only shorten in a bit so it will sit at my waist. We'll see how that goes. I'll keep you posted on my knitting joys and woes.
Tonight my mother, friend, and I went to the Portland Greek Festival, something that I look forward to every year. There's folk dancing, and best of all yummy food. Did any Portlanders make it to the festival?

Kendra, this is for you:


Oh! My shop is on the list of Top Five Vintage Shops on Etsy! How cool is that? I kind of feel bad now that my shop is a bit sparse for this time of year, so off to go list some things!

Sweater Vest and hat: Buffalo Exchange

Skirt and blouse: The Urban Eccentric