Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!


Last night I rotated my closet yet again thanks to the cool weather that hit overnight. It's so nice to finally wear layers. In the collection of fall/winter clothes I found this great Evan Picone skirt. I must have bought it at the end of the season and packed it away, because I had no idea I had it. It's like shopping! But free :)
Now my closet has that great autumn feel, with wool skirts, beaded cashmere sweaters, 40s suits, and knit dresses. Mmmmm, how cozy.
Today was just a grocery day, the past few weeks I've just worn jeans and a blouse (yes, sometimes I wear jeans), but putting thought in my ensemble just made me feel better. Plus this jacket is adorable. It's lined with bunny fabric!

And here are some bananas, just because.

Blouse and jacket: Buffalo Exchange, originally from Anthropologie.

Skirt: The Urban Eccentric.

Shoes and beret: Thrifted

Bag: Michael Kors.