Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blue roses and green walls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm so glad everyone was as excited as I was for Pushing Daisies to be on Netflix instant watch. And the post even inspired some people to watch it for the first time! I feel so accomplished :)

I'm currently watching the first season, it's very style inspiring, and gets me out of that slump of just wanting to wear muted neutrals, and minimal prints. A great reminder of how wonderful color is. I bought this pretty cotton dress yesterday at The Antique Expo, it looked like something Chuck would wear making little cup pies, only she would have a matching blue hairbow and pretty little blue heels. I just added a jade necklace and my standard summer flats, but I must make a matching bow!

I also popped down to Moe's Barber Shop for a much needed hair trim. Now it looks more like a style, and less like a shaggy a-line bob.

Oh, and also the ally walls got painted! It's not too bad, although they got rid of the cool "Private Parking" sign. It goes with this outfit pretty well :)

Dress-The Antique Expo

Necklace-A gift from Sam on our honeymoon, from Chinatown, San Francisco

Shoes-Urban Eccentric Vintage