Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sam's first tattoo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yesterday my uncle Mav welcomed Sam into the family by giving him his first tattoo. Isn't it fantastic?

Sam handled it like a pro, and couldn't have had a better artist. My uncle Mav is one of the coolest people I know, and his work simply the best. He's a rare kind of man who wears slacks and button up shirts on a daily basis. I've only seen him wear blue jeans a few times in my life, and that was of course only to do yard work or paint the house, and they were always cuffed.
So it was a lot of fun to spend time with him in his shop, Deluxe Tattoo. Seriously, if you are in the Portland area and looking to get a top rate tattoo, thats the place to go. Say hi to my uncle Mav for me.